Because of the good weather and school holidays, the summer months will be the most popular time of the year to traveling. Summer is peak travel season in Hawai‘i and it is appealing to families as children are out of school for a long period of time (which also is true of spring break in March). Travel activity is high through the entire month because of summer school holidays, especially intensive in mid April.
If you’re planning on traveling to the beach this spring or summer (yeah :)), or simply just need some reliable, comfortable sandals without sacrificing style - look no more. This list is filled with the best-selling, highest reviewed warm weather footwear on Amazon, also it’s not hard to understand why..
Ecco Footwear Womens Damara Ankle Gladiator Sandal
By: #ECCO. Price: $52.16 (Updated on April 13, 2019, 4:29 pm)
Style: Sleek lines and muted colors create a Scandinavian-inspired sandal, one with just minimal design and efficiency without sacrificing quality. Nevertheless the beige tones and woven fabric nearby the ankle strap create an almost Hamptons-esque, beachy look towards the shoe.
These sandals are incredibly airy and will be offering an ample number of support. Like the look of Birkenstocks, large bands cover the foot vertically, but that is probably where the comparison ends. This Ecco Damara Ankle Gladiator Sandal have an extra back band such that it’s not as easy to fall from the back of this foot, and of course these cloth bands are made of leather and stretch slightly to give significant comfort.
Material: This high-quality shoe is produced with a direct-injected PU outsoles that is a remarkably lightweight material, making these sandals an ideal travel shoe. The footbed is covered with a microfiber and contains leather uppers and leather lining.
Heel height: 1.25”
Color: The ECCO Damara Ankle Gladiator Sandal comes in multiple colors to match your stylish needs including chili red, ombre, warm grey and black.
Travel Type: this can be a great shoe for city touring, sightseeing, beachwear, carry-on only, warm destinations, and light hiking.
Durability: ECCO is known for its quality products, specifically it is trademark FLUIDFORM design. This technology creates ergonomically advanced soles that creates a resilient, shock-absorbing material that is not normally compromised by glue or stitches found in other shoes. This premier invention results in a reliable and sturdy shoe, perfectly crafted for cushioning and balance.
Even before wearing these Ecco Damara Ankle Gladiator Sandal, you can easily just begin to see the incredible integrity associated with the shoe by its high quality soles and straps. Thick fabrics, sturdy soles and fine craftsmanship prove these shoes will last quite some time.
Comfort and Mobility:
Even though many vertical-strappy sandals lack a back strap, this Ecco Damara Ankle Gladiator Sandal design includes an ankle strap to keep your foot from sliding in and out all day long. Because of this, you are able to focus on your surroundings and enjoying your travels as opposed to feeling like you’re likely to slip from your shoes.
Relating to other reviewers, the strap located closest into the ankle is incredibly roomy. I found the shoe size to be slightly big. However despite its slack, it still feels solid enough to stay put without sliding off.
The slight platform associated with shoe not just provides ample cushioning, nevertheless the microfibers create a soft, heavenly bed to place the feet each time you step.
- Most of the materials used in this particular shoe alllow for the comfiest walk you ever did have.
- The microfibers when you look at the sole for the shoe create a soft and comfortable bed for the feet, although the bands wrap loosely and comfortably. If you’re looking for a trendy and functional sandal, this Ecco Damara Ankle Gladiator Sandal not just brings you the look, but the comfort as well.
- The price could be steep for sandals, but not for comfortable ones like this. It’s difficult to acquire a great looking shoe with such positive orthopedic benefits. It’s worth the investment if you’re interested in quality sandals that don’t compromise your quality of life, particularly if you have flat feet.
- While i really like the look of a thick, strappy sandal, the platform itself makes the Ecco Damara Ankle Gladiator Sandal look a tad orthopedic, thus just a little less trendy compared to Birkenstocks as earlier compared.
- The shoe itself also runs a little big close to the strap closest into the ankle. I’m a size 8 and occasional 8.5 with certain close-toed shoes, therefore I ordered the 8-8.5 option.
- The soles fit, but the straps are a tad loose. Whilst the straps have never actually come off of my foot, it feels just as if they are going to.
- Uppers made of extremely soft leather and clean looking details
- Second skin leather lining for a premium feel
- Microfibre covered ethylene vinyl acetate footbed, providing a cool soft environment for your feet with plenty of support.
- Direct-injected, one-component polyurethane outsole that is lightweight, flexible and comfortable
- Light colored outsole creates a trendy look
Birkenstock Women's, Mayari Thong Sandals Tobacco 3.9 M
By: #Birkenstock. SALEOFF: $125 $124.9 (Updated on April 13, 2019, 6:03 pm)
The Birkenstock Mayari Oiled leather sandal is one of the best sandals for standing all day. Whether you are taking a summer sidewalk, heading to the market or taking your dog for a walk, these sandals will keep your feet relaxed and comfortable. Apart from that, they provide you with the arch support that you need while promoting proper posture. These arch support standing shoes come with a lightweight latex and cork footbed, which absorbs underfoot impact to prevent pain. Also, this footbed conforms to the shape of your foot to give you a personalized fit.
Their upper is made of oiled leather, which is thick but soft. The leather that has been used is breathable, comfortable and durable. These sandals also feature a neutral heel cup, which positions your foot’s natural padding directly beneath the heel. The neutral heel cup design ensures that your feet are properly aligned at all times. A PU rubber outsole provides traction while acting as an additional shock absorber. Overall, these are great sandals for avid walkers. And they are cute too!
- Feels and looks great
- Great arch support
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed / Upper: oiled nubuck leather / Footbed lining: suede / Sole: EVA. Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; toe loop. Made in Germany.
- Regular (R): Measure the width of your foot across the broadest point by standing on a ruler to give you an idea of the width you need. Most are regular and is not slim and has a larger toe box. Designed for medium to wide feet. (Women's U.S. widths B-C+ and Men's U.S. widths D-EE).
- Footbed material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning. The deep heel cup, longitudinal arch support, stability, transverse arch support, raised toe bar help circulation, grip, and toe.
- Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- This high-quality product is very gentle on the skin, and it's comfortable while also being very durable. Never have sore feet and enjoy your new shoes. Keep them for years and no matter the style these will be a classic.
Birkenstock Arizona Sandals
By: #Birkenstock. Price: $89.95 (Updated on April 13, 2019, 4:14 pm)
The Birkenstock Arizona is an amazingly versatile sandal. So versatile, in fact, this isn’t even the first time we’ve recommended this shoe! Crafted in Germany, Birkenstock sandals are high-quality and comfortable. The Arizona sandal has a simple and classic two-strap design; they are effortlessly stylish and easy to adjust all at once.
The best part of the Arizona sandal is that it can accommodate a range of arches. People with high arches will find solid support in the Birkenstock Arizona, as it has a high arch in the footbed. People with flat feet, on the other hand, will find that these sandals will “create” an arch for them while retaining a flat heel.
There are two types of Birkenstock Arizona sandal: a soft footbed version and classic. This recommendation covers the soft footbed version; comfort is king!
Soft Cork Footbed: The Birkenstock Arizona features a footbed made primarily of cork. Soft padding is fitted between the layers of cork for an exceptionally comfortable fit. The cork footbed is also contoured and, over time, will take on the shape of your foot to provide a custom fit.
Comfort Build: In addition to the cork footbed, the Birkenstock Arizona sandal has a proprietary synthetic upper material known as Birko-Flor. It is leather-like and lined with soft suede. The outsole of the Arizona sandal is crafted from EVA, which aids in shock absorption and also provides extra cushioning.
Cost: More expensive than the KEEN Whisper, the Birkenstock Arizona is an investment sandal. However, if you’re still not sold on these due to price, check this: the average life expectancy of a pair of Birkenstock sandals is 4-5 years.
- A lot of colors to choose from
- Very comfortable: Suede on top, corn soft foot bed, best combo ever
- Made In Germany
- Deep Heel Cup
- Roomy Toe Box
- No Wide Widths
- Needs Breaking In
- Some buyer feedback quality not great for this price
- Original BIRKENSTOCK soft footbed; anatomically shaped
- Surface material: suede
- Lining: suede
- Soft Footbed - Contoured cork footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and features pronounced arch support with an extra layer of super soft foam cushioning; a deep heel cup and roomy toe box; lined with suede
- Details: strap with two individually adjustable metal pin buckles