Xero Shoes Prio - Minimalist Barefoot Trail and Road Running Shoe - Fitness, Athletic Zero Drop Sneaker - Women's
By: Xero Shoes
$94.99 (lowest price at June 11, 2018, 7:17 am - Details)
- The lightweight, flexible performance shoe for road running, trail running, fitness, Crossfit, hiking, and more…
- Foot-first design. Wide toe boxes let your toes spread and relax. Zero-drop, non-elevated sole for proper posture
- Low-to-the-ground for balance and agility. The flexible sole lets your feet bend and move naturally.
- FeelTrue sole gives you great traction, protection, and the stimulation and feedback your feet and brain want.
- NOTE: Prio runs small. We recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal shoe size. Of course, if this isn’t correct, you can exchange it for the right size.
More informations and customer reviews below.
"The Prio is the most efficient minimalist shoe I have ever worn... and I have worn all of them." Danny Dreyer, Chi Running
NEW from Xero Shoes -- seen on ABC's Shark Tank.
Slip in your Prio, you'll be able to be relaxed running on the road, taking a trail run, mountain climbing or walking, tackling a Crossfit workout or weightlifting session, or the rest you do in your feet.
What makes the Prio special? It is all about NATURAL.
Natural FIT - A large toe box shall we your toes spread and calm down.
Natural MOTION - Flexible enough to roll up and are compatible to your pack or pocket, Prio shall we your feet bend and move naturally. A non-elevated, zero-drop heel lets in for right kind posture, and its low to the bottom for balance and agility. (7-8mm stack height)
Natural FEEL - The patented FeelTrue sole offers you just-right protection plus the bottom feedback and stimulation your feet (and brain!) want.
A huarache sandal-inspired reflective lacing system secures your heel. Adjustable instep straps hold down your midfoot.
Lightweight (W7 is 6 ounces), with Dual-Chevron treads for grip and traction.
No latex. No animal products. Vegan-friendly.
GUARANTEED performance -- Xero Shoes have a 5,000 mile sole warranty. See the Seller's web site for full main points.
GET YOUR SIZE: For right kind are compatible, follow the instructions above.
Additional sizes/colors to be had on the company's web site.
Add To Cart Now! and Reside Life Feet First to your new Xero Shoes.
- The lightweight, flexible performance shoe for road running, trail running, fitness, Crossfit, mountain climbing, and more...
- Foot-first design. Wide toe boxes let your toes spread and calm down. Zero-drop, non-elevated sole for right kind posture
- Low-to-the-ground for balance and agility. The flexible sole shall we your feet bend and move naturally.
- FeelTrue sole offers you great traction, protection, and the stimulation and feedback your feet and brain want.
- NOTE: Prio runs small. We advise ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal shoe size. After all, if this is not right kind, you'll be able to exchange it for the fitting size.
Products by Type: Running
Running shoes are designed to handle the shock of 2.5 times your body weight that is created by the impact each time your foot strikes the ground. When you're running, you want to have excellent cushioning in both the heel and forefoot to handle this impact. If you plan on running three times a week or more, move up to a real running shoe. Running shoes have built-in features that enable you to run day after day more comfortably and with less chance of over-use injury.
Products by Brand: Xero Shoes