The North Face Men's Ultra 109 Gore-TEX Wide Hiking Boot
By: The North Face
More informations and customer reviews below.
$114.95 (lowest price at September 19, 2019, 5:21 am - Details)
For maximum protection underfoot and subtle pronation correction, the Ultra 109 GTX from The North Face® gives you stability and traction when blazing down slick, uneven trail.
Uppers are made of GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane.
PU-coated leather upper midfoot support.
Lace up closure for a snug, custom fit.
Protective TPU toe cap for added durability.
Compression-molded EVA midsole.
ESS midfoot shank.
TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection.
UltrATAC™ rubber outsole.
Stability running shoe.
Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- ALL-WEATHER HIKING. Built to excel in all conditions and environments, the Ultra 109 GTX uses a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane, a durable UltrATAC outsole and a robust toe cap for maximum protection from Mother Nature's worst.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION. A waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane helps keep feet dry in the snow and rain. The compression-molded EVA midsole cushions the foot while the UltrATAC rubber outsole maintains traction in inclement weather.
- ORTHOLITE CUSHIONING. Eco-friendly OrthoLite Hybrid footbed provides comfort from the inside out so you can stay on your feet.
- STURDY SUPPORT. An ESS midfoot shank provides the foot with additional arch support. The forefoot Snake Plate winds back and forth between the medial and lateral sides of the foot to flex, bend and contort to changing terrain.
- MUD PROTECTION. The PU-coated leather mudguard is built for durability and to keep your feet clean and dry through many conditions.
Products by Type: Running
Running shoes are designed to handle the shock of 2.5 times your body weight that is created by the impact each time your foot strikes the ground. When you're running, you want to have excellent cushioning in both the heel and forefoot to handle this impact. If you plan on running three times a week or more, move up to a real running shoe. Running shoes have built-in features that enable you to run day after day more comfortably and with less chance of over-use injury.
Products by Brand: The North Face
|Number Of Items|