Northside Womens Pioneer Mid Rise Leather Hiking Boot
$30.55 (lowest price at May 13, 2018, 10:20 pm - Details)
- Embossed PVC mudguard
- External heel stabilizer
- Nylon loop speed lacing system
- Contoured cushioned EVA insole and TPR midsole
- TPR traction outsole
More informations and customer reviews below.
This affordable/supportive boot makes hitting the trail easy. Ideal for casual hikers/the Pioneers lightweight comfortable fit lets you blaze your own trail.
- Rugged suede leather over the ankle upper features breathable mesh inserts/protective rubber toe cap/heel stabilizer
- This all weather outdoor midhiker offers water resistant construction/moisture wicking lining to keep feet dry; gusseted tongue to keep debris out
- Removable/washable EVA insole ensures cushioning for your feet; padded synthetic collar/tongue provide all day comfort
- Quick lace up closure allows for easy/secure adjustments; heel pull strap makes it easy to get on/off
- Durable multi directional rubber outsole ensures exceptional traction/shock absorption/good abrasion resistance in dry/wet conditions
Products by Type: Hiking Boot
Hiking (walking) boots are footwear specifically designed for hiking. They are one of the most important items of hiking gear, since their quality and durability can determine a hiker's ability to move far, fast, and safely. Hiking boots are constructed to provide comfort for walking considerable distance over rough terrain, and protect the hiker's feet against water, mud, rocks, etc. Heavy boots with soles with a thick sole and heel are recommended. Hiking boots give ankle support and are fairly stiff.
Products by Brand: Northside