KEEN Bailey Lace Boot
More informations and customer reviews below.
- The KEEN® Bailey Lace Boot is made of a hand-finished leather upper with reliable water-resistant protection to keep you comfortable and stylish all season long.
- Lace-up boot is made of environmentally preferred premium leather from an LWG-certified tannery.
- Features PFC-free water repellency technology to keep out the wet elements.
- Features a glue-free, direct-inject construction that fuses the upper to the sole with virtually zero chance of separating.
- KEEN.Warm insulation is comfort rated to -4°F/-20°C.
- Inside zipper closure for easy on and off.
- Traditional lace-up style with flat fabric laces and sturdy metal eyelet for a secure fit.
- Leather and textile lining for a comfortable interior fit and feel.
- Luftcell PU footbed are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- Luftcell dual-density PU outsole is infused with air for weightless comfort and reliable stability.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Shaft: 7 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Products by Brand: Keen
From beaches to mountains to city streets, Keen believes the outdoors is anyplace without a ceiling. Keen believes in living a HybridLife, which means being part of a larger community that is full of people whom create possibilities, play into the out-of-doors and care for the world around them.