CAMEL CROWN Mens Hiking Shoes Low Cut Boots Leather Walking Shoes for Outdoor Trekking Training Casual Work
By: CAMEL CROWN
- ➤Leather Upper: Mens hiking shoes made of first-layer nubuck leather feature in wear-resistance,breathable and easy care. Double stitching in high stress areas for added durability.
- ➤Protective: Sturdy rubber sheet cover the whole area of forefoot for protection,gusseted tongue help relieves lace pressure and padded collar protects ankles effectively.
- ➤Great Traction: Rubber outsole with 5mm lug depth,multiple lug patterns offer the hiking boot multi-directional grip and multi-surface traction. No worry on rugged terrain and wet surface.
- ➤Breathable: Blended fabric lining,help wick moisture away from feet,keep your feet dry, suitable for all seasons.Hiking shoes for men with removable insole so that you can replace it if you need.
- ➤Occasion:Best choice for city walking,rocky trail,hiking,backpacking trip,light mountaineering,trekking,camping,casual walking and work.No matter ourdoor enthusiasts or comfortable pioneers,this hiking shoes men will blaze your own trail and bring you unforgettable experiences.
More informations and customer reviews below.
Mens Hiking Shoes,Enjoy Your Outdoor Time!
●Durable nubuck leather upper and soft Bk textile linings provides flexible and breathable experiences.
●Non-slip rubber outsole ensure safety during outdoor activities.
●Waterproof rubber toe cap,padded tongue and collar for feet protection.
●Classic color,faddish and simple design,easy to match different pants.
100% satisfaction guaranteed! When you receive the product, if there are any unsatisfactory, please contact us at the first time, we will help you out soon, your satisfaction is our greatest pursuit.
We believe that through our efforts,can let you have a happy feeling to this shopping.
- ➤Leather Uppers: Mens hiking shoes made of first-layer nubuck leather, for easy care, durability, and heightened breathability. Double stitched in higher stress areas for extra durability.
- ➤Protection: Low top hiking boots with a sturdy rubber cover over the forefoot area for protection, gusseted tongue help relieve lace pressure and padded collar to protect ankles effectively.
- ➤Great Traction: Rubber outsole features a 5mm lug depth, while multiple lug patterns offer the hiking boot a multi-directional grip and multi-surface traction. you will have no worries on rugged and wet terrain.
- ➤Breathability: Blended fabric in the linin help wick moisture away from feet,keep your feet dry and healthy, suitable for all seasons. Hiking shoes for men bulit with removable insole so that you can replace it when necessary.
- ➤Occasion: Best choice for city walking, rocky trail, hiking ,backpacking trip, light mountaineering, trekking, camping, casual walking and work. No matter if you are an ourdoor enthusiasts, or a comfortable pioneers, this hiking shoes men will blaze your own trail and bring you unforgettable experiences.
Products by Type: Casual
Casual shoes are stylish, comfortable, and on-trend. These comfortable shoes give style to everyday.
Products by Type: Hiking Boot
Hiking (walking) boots are footwear specifically designed for hiking. They are one of the most important items of hiking gear, since their quality and durability can determine a hiker's ability to move far, fast, and safely. Hiking boots are constructed to provide comfort for walking considerable distance over rough terrain, and protect the hiker's feet against water, mud, rocks, etc. Heavy boots with soles with a thick sole and heel are recommended. Hiking boots give ankle support and are fairly stiff.
Products by Type: Walking
Walking shoes or sandal come in handy if you're going fastpacking, peak bagging, hiking, or even just walking. The perfect walking shoe or boot should be luxuriously comfortable, unstintingly waterproof, heroically breathable, tank-like in its ruggedness, with grip like Spider-Man's socks. It also needs to feather-light so your calfs aren't working overtime. As with most outdoor clobber, the perfectionist's dream isn't yet a reality – compromises have to be made somewhere. But we're getting ever closer.