Brooks Men's Adrenaline GTS 14 Running Shoe
- Brooks DNA Cushioning Technology – this ground breaking cushioning technology automatically and physically adapts with each foot strike to provide the optimal balance of cushioning and stability personalized for each runner and each step
- Rubber sole
- Brooks BioMogo – the first-ever biodegradeable running shoe midsole; our non-toxic, natural additive to the midsole enables it to biodegrade 50x faster than other midsoles without changing the performance or useful life of the shoe. This eco-friendly technology won Runner’s World International “Best Innovation” Award in 2006
- The Adrenaline GTS 14 is the creme de la creme of support, cushion, and balance.
More informations and customer reviews below.
This is a super soft shoe. It comes with a so called Brooks DNA Cushioning technology, which really helps you support those arches. The cushioning in these shoes will physically adapt to eveyr step you take. The support you get from these shoes is incredible. They are very lightweight, too. They make a walk in the park… a walk in the park! These shoes have outstanding shock absorption and cushioning.
While not everybody is of the opinion that these shoes have a great design, they certainly are highly functional. And that’s precisely what type of men they are for… the ones that put functionality above style. You sure do get bang for your buck, though! It’s a very well balanced shoe, that offers support, cushioning and balance all in one.
Fresh out of charm school, the newest Adrenaline is smoother and smarter than any other. This time we amped up the velvety goodness of the Segmented Crash Pad by adding full ground contact for a crazy nice heel-to-toe transition. Brooks DNA provides adaptable cushioning so your feet will glide through every turn. Heading upstairs, new lacing design evens out lace pressure to create a snug fit, and 3D Fit Print adds a lightweight, flexible, no-stitch fit. With fresh looks and lines, this go-to shoe is ready to fly. The creme de la creme of support, cushion, and balance is the Adrenaline GTS 14.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Blown rubber forefoot.
- Heel and mid-foot crash pads help to ensure smoother transitions.
- Adjustable saddle design for targeted support.
Products by Type: Running
Running shoes are designed to handle the shock of 2.5 times your body weight that is created by the impact each time your foot strikes the ground. When you're running, you want to have excellent cushioning in both the heel and forefoot to handle this impact. If you plan on running three times a week or more, move up to a real running shoe. Running shoes have built-in features that enable you to run day after day more comfortably and with less chance of over-use injury.
Products by Brand: Brooks