ASICS Women's GEL-Noosa Tri 11 Running Shoe
A popular series continues to thrive with the Gel Noosa Tri 11 from Asics. This new version features an updated upper design, a more comfortable set of exterior & interior fabrics, and a more lightweight nature than its predecessor. It’s a solid choice for daily training for those who have over-pronated foot motion.
- Impact guidance system (i.g.s) asics design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic duomax support system this evolution of duomax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform comfort.
- Solyte midsole material a lighter weight midsole compound than asics’ standard eva and speva. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Propulsion trusstic mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
More informations and customer reviews below.
$129.95 (lowest price at March 21, 2019, 6:17 am - Details)
The gel-noosa tri 11 displays an energetic vibe with an exciting updated upper to keep you moving. This seamless construction comprises a technical engineered mesh which allows for sockless wear while the heel/tongue grips and elastic laces will provide runners and triathletes alike with a quick transition. Now lighter than its predecessors, being faster will come with ease.
- Impact guidance system with Asics design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Dynamic duomax support system this evolution of duomax system enhances stability and support, with EVA .and SPEVA
- Features enhanced cushioning and durability
- Propulsion trusstic mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage
Products by Type: Running
Running shoes are designed to handle the shock of 2.5 times your body weight that is created by the impact each time your foot strikes the ground. When you're running, you want to have excellent cushioning in both the heel and forefoot to handle this impact. If you plan on running three times a week or more, move up to a real running shoe. Running shoes have built-in features that enable you to run day after day more comfortably and with less chance of over-use injury.
Products by Brand: ASICS
ASICS, an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano - a sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product. Our mission is to become the number one brand for the sports enthusiast. To accomplish this, we pledge to continue to make the best product; striving to build upon our technological advances and pushing the limits on what we can learn from the body and its needs in athletic gear. We pledge to bring harmony to the body and soul.
|Number Of Items|