It finally feels like fall is in full swing, doesn’t it? The leaves in Chicago are turning bright yellow and it’s so stunning… It makes driving around running errands so much more enjoyable! It’s also finally gotten to the point where leaving the house with layers is essential… It’s chilly in the morning and evening, but can be pretty warm on a sunny afternoon. Fall at it’s finest, really. Let’s hope it sticks around for a little while longer!
I picked up this pleated skirt in Paris and I can’t stop wearing it. Even though the metallic olive/khaki color doesn’t seem like it would pair with much, it’s surprisingly such a great neutral. For a day of meetings last Monday, I paired the skirt with a white cableknit sweater, an oversized leather belt, and a classic navy blue handbag.
I almost put on a pair of plain pumps, but remembered these rose gold glitter beauties had just come in the mail…. I love how they add just a little more pizazz to the outfit! And again, the rose gold is so surprisingly versatile… Goes with just about everything!
One of my style goals this season is to have a little bit more fun with what I wear… It’s so easy to fall into a rut when you’re getting dressed, especially when you’re tired or short on time. Instead of opting for my nude pumps that go with everything, or always relying on jeans and a blazer for meetings, I’m going to push myself to experiment a bit more.
I’ve always loved kate spade new york for their playful pieces that inject so much personality into an outfit. Instant conversation starters! From handbags to jewelry to clothing to shoes, I love how every piece always seems to tell a story. I could go absolutely wild with all of the shoes right now…
Table of Contents
- There are at least ten pairs I’ve added to my wish list!
- Schutz Women's Oxia Dress Pump
- Kate Spade New York Women's Karolina Pump
- Calvin Klein Women's Calida Dress Pump
- Badgley Mischka Women's Poloma D'Orsay Pump
- Cole Haan Women's Lexington 85 Dress Pump
- kate spade new york Women's Briana Dress Sandal
- DREAM PAIRS Tiffany Women's New Classic Elegant Versatile Low Stiletto Heel Dress Platform Pumps Shoes
- Jianda Women's Bridal Heels Glitter Princess Wedding Party Pumps
- getmorebeauty Women's Off White Glitter Dress Wedding Shoes High Heel
- ElegantPark HP1520 Women's Glitter Sandals Open Toe Stiletto Heel Cross Strap Evening Party Pumps Shoes
- Keds Women's Kickstart Hi Glitter Wool Fashion Sneaker
- Keds Double Decker Glitter
There are at least ten pairs I’ve added to my wish list!
These glitter heels with pom-poms (available in rose gold, too!), these classic patent pumps, these pretty floral pumps with the perfect heel height, these tweed pumps, these floral booties, these scalloped flats, these glitter flats, these leopard flats, and these bow-tied flats. At the top of my list though? These velvet ankle-strap slippers with a little glitter heel. Obsessed!