If you want to go for a run, you need nothing more than a comfortable pair of running shoes. You don’t need to join a gym or a club, don’t have to drive hundreds of miles to find a place for running. Just open the front door and start your training. That’s why finding the perfect running shoes for you is crucial.
Table of Contents
- The Perfect Running Shoes For You
- COODO Toddler Kid's Sneakers Boys Girls Cute Casual Running Shoes
- LONSOEN Kid Mesh Sneakers Athletic Hook-and-Loop Light Weight Running Shoes(Toddler/Little Kid)
- ASICS Men's GT-2000 7 Running Shoes
- New Balance Kids' 680V5 Hook and Loop Running Shoe
- Nike Men's Tanjun Running Shoe University Red/Team Red/White 8 D(M) US
- New Balance Men's 1080v9 Fresh Foam Running Shoe
- New Balance Men's Kaymin V1 Fresh Foam Running Shoe
- ASICS Men's Gel-Nimbus 21 Running Shoes
- New Balance Kids' 519v1 Hook and Loop Running Shoe
- New Balance Women's Cruz V2 Fresh Foam Running Shoe
- adidas Originals Women's Superstar Sneaker, White/Black/Gold Metallic, 8.5
- New Balance Women's 1080v9 Fresh Foam Running Shoe
- adidas Ultraboost 4.0 Shoe - Women's Running
- Saucony Men's Triumph ISO 2 Running Shoe
- Saucony Women's Cohesion 11 Running Shoe
- KEEZMZ Men's Running Shoes Fashion Breathable Sneakers Mesh Soft Sole Casual Athletic Lightweight
- Saucony Originals Men's Jazz Vintage Running Shoe, Olive/White
- New Balance Men's 860v9 Running Shoe.
- LANCROP Women's Athletic Walking Shoes - Casual Mesh Lightweight Running Slip on Sneakers
- New Balance Men's Vongo V2 Running Shoe
- ASICS GT-2000 6 Men's Running Shoe
- New Balance Men's Vongo V3 Fresh Foam Running Shoe
- adidas Men's Supernova M Running Shoe
- Mizuno Women's Wave Inspire 13 Running Shoe
The Perfect Running Shoes For You
The best place to find the perfect running shoes for your feet is a running speciality store. But don’t worry, if there’s no such store anywhere near you, here are the things you need to consider when choosing the perfect running shoes:
1. Determine Shoe Type
There are four most common types of running shoes: neutral, stability, cushioned and motion controlled. You need to analyze your foot alignment, your arch type and preferred running environment (park, paved road, country road, treadmill etc.) to make sure you get the perfect running shoes for your style.
2. Flex Test
Good flexion is when the toe bends back without being too stiff. Excessive flexion is when the whole front of the shoe bends back for unnecessary flexion.
3. Pronation Test
Here‘s how to take the pronation test:
- Place a pair of your well-warn running shoes on a flat surface, with the heels on the edge.
- Bend over to the table‘s height to see which way your shoes lean.
- Use the picture below to find your type of pronation.
In the end, comfort is king, so the perfect running shoes are those that feel the best on your feet. They should feel like an extension of your feet when you’re running. So the best way to check this out is to try a quick run inside the store, if there is enough space for this.
The perfect running shoes should last you for at least six months or 500 miles (800 km), whichever comes first, until their midsole and outsole will start to deteriorate. After running for about 500 miles, your perfect running shoes won’t be that perfect anymore. They can even lead you to injury, so buy your next perfect running shoes!