Sperry Top-Sider Women's Saltwater Canvas Rain Boot
By: Sperry Top-Sider
$120.00 (lowest price at January 29, 2018, 5:16 am - Details)
- Matte rubber duck shell and premium leather shaft
- Rawhide barrel lacing with rustproof eyelets for secure fit
- Micro-fleece lining provides warmth under foot
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping for ultimate wet/dry traction
More informations and customer reviews below.
Saltwater duck boot
- Matte rubber duck shell and top class leather-based shaft
- Rawhide barrel lacing with rustproof eyelets for protected fit
- Micro-fleece lining supplies heat underneath foot
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping for final rainy/dry traction
Products by Brand: Sperry Top-Sider
Paul Sperry, founder of Sperry, was an avid sailor with a passion for adventure. He had been an inventor, a sailor and an intrepid explorer. An independent nature enamored with the power, freedom, and unlimited probabilities of the ocean.
After numerous tries to invent a non-slip ship shoe, Paul discovered their inspiration from their closest friend – his dog Prince. Noticing exactly how he didn’t slip on ice, he turned Prince’s paw over to find hundreds of small cracks and lines planning all guidelines. These became the motivation behind their inventive non-slip sole and the world’s first performance watercraft footwear. It had been a simple invention born of requisite.